I have a bunch of jumbled crap in my head, so I’m going to just spit it all out here.
* I’m tired of being tired. I’m tired of trying to do everything and feeling like I’m failing so, so badly. I have come to realize, though, that all women do this.
* I want a freaking cookie. A really big cut out cookie with super sweet, thick, brightly colored icing-maybe some sprinkles. I am fantasizing about cookies. That’s how you know you’re sticking to your diet.
* I love peaceful rainy days. I do not love my hair on these days, though. Oh, and my ankles don’t love me when it’s gross out.
I talk to my friends a lot. I am in constant contact with my friends.
* The state of Ohio is really, really irritating. It shows that my ex paid child support. It shows that they received it. It’s now 3 days after I usually get it and it’s not here. Or there. They ate it.
*I am very affectionate, but only with certain people. I really don’t like it when strangers touch me.
* Cake could work in lieu of a cookie.
* You know that whole girls like bad boys thing? Why is that? Why are women attracted to the opposite of what they actually want? Nothing I’m personally experiencing, it’s just bizarre. Then again, the good guys like mean girls….guess it evens out!
* I can now once again drink copious amounts of coffee thanks to the Folger’s Simply Smooth coffee for people who have sensitive stomachs. Way to go, Folgers! (while that sounded all endorsement-ish, it wasn’t, I’m just really, really happy they made this)
*Sometimes (like now) I know that I’m babbling and nobody cares. I figure if you’re still reading what I’m writing, you must want to hear.
* I am now expecting you to all unsubscribe from my blog, but sometimes I just need to throw the random thoughts from my head at some adults. My 3 year old doesn’t care.
*Actually, now I want to skip the sweet stuff and just have Mexican food.
* My son is never going to be fully potty trained. We’ve been stuck in potty limbo for months now. Months.
* I would give anything right now to be able to take ibuprofen or aspirin. Tylenol never ever works. I hate drug allergies.
* My ex just tried to bring a frog into my house. I slammed the door in his face. I’m too girly.
So, if anyone is still reading, leave me a random thought you had today…or recently…please? I don’t want to feel like I’m alone here!