I got a surprisingly good reaction last time, and I had fun just letting everything out. So, here’s some more thought stew for you!
- Tomorrow is my friend’s daughter’s birthday party. I can’t remember the last time I was inside Chuck E. Cheese. It’ll be Spencer’s first time!
- I am really awful at accepting compliments. I will tell you you are wrong!
- I took a nap today. It was amazing and I highly recommend it. Unfortunately, I’m not tired now. Oops.
- If I tweeted everything I wanted to tweet, I would drive everyone insane.
- I am perfectly fine with Facebook games, and even think some are fun. When they become an obligation or someone gets mad because I didn’t do something for them, I will block the game.
- All summer I begged for cooler weather. Today I said, “I wish it would warm up.” I can’t win.
- Even if I see someone walking to the door and I am expecting it, I jump when the doorbell rings.
- Around 1 am every night I smell some kind of delicious fried food smell outside. I didn’t think I lived THAT close to any restaurants.
- This week I baked cookies to send to my friend’s husband (and his group) in Iraq. I felt like I did something good. Side note: If you quadruple the chocolate chip recipe, your arm will hurt very badly after you’re done stirring.
- Semi-permanent hair dye covers grey for more than twice as long as permanent. Just a heads up. I’m confused…but it works.
- Tonight after I put Spencer to bed I heard him yell, “Hey, mommy come here again!!” He’s never done that before. I laughed.
So, that’s it. Stay tuned for more random stuff later!